Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

Faisal Saeed Al Mutar


So the killed blogger in Bangladesh applied for a visa to Sweden and he got rejected because "we thought he had no intention of going back" That's also one of the reasons why the United Kingdom rejected my visa 3 times, making excuses of why they should not give me a Visa, Oh there should be no SPACE between Al and Mutar, I was like that's how my name is written! - Rejected! Oh you didn't show your funds! - Rejected! Oh, you must have X amount of money in your SAVINGS Account untouched for 6 months!! - Rejected!! That was A MONTH AFTER I LEFT IRAQ TO LEBANON, ESCAPING DEATH! I am sorry Europe but you are a disappointment. To my Secular friends living in the Middle east who want to escape, DON'T Apply to Europe, apply either to the US or Canada. Europe doesn't give a damn about you. Keep bashing on America all you want, but America didn't even ask how much money I have when they accepted me as a Refugee
by José Lourenço via Facebook at May 14, 2015 at 05:47PM
http://ift.tt/1cYnwJ0

No comments:

Post a Comment