Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Firefly Cargo Bay



So, this email just got sent to Ripple Junction as well as being posted on their feedback page of their website: "ATTN: design and production departments, I was at the Ottawa Comic Con this past weekend and at the con's booth they were selling shirts with a Browncoat design on them (see attached image). I was told that Stylin Online had supplied the convention with them. The convention manager at the Stylin Online booth informed me that they got them from you at Ripple Junction and they were brand new- he had never seen them before he opened the box that Tuesday. Well, I *have* seen the image before. It contains the same wording, elements and lay out of a patch that I have been selling in my web shop for several years now (see second attached image). This image was also on shirts and other merchandise when I had a Cafe Press shop. It is not a coincidence that your "new" design has the same format of my work that has been completed over 6 years ago. Having presented the above, this email is to request that you stop producing these "new" shirts since your company was not the one to create the original concept. Please get back to me with confirmation of the cessation of your company putting my concept anywhere else on any of your products. Thank you Karen Paddison" I'll keep you posted if anything happens. Hang on travelers!

by José Lourenço via Facebook at May 14, 2013 at 07:49PM

http://www.facebook.com/FireflyCargoBay/posts/620367914660053

No comments:

Post a Comment